Advertiser agrees to indemnify and hold Ad4pro.com Network, its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns harmless from any and all claims, actions, judgments or liabilities arising out of or in connection with Advertiser´s Campaign, any breach of this Agreement by Advertiser and/or of any representation, warranty or agreement in this Agreement.
2. Rejection of Campaign content
2.1. Ad4pro.com Network has, in its sole discretion, the right, without any liability, to deny any advertising material that includes inappropriate content such as, including but not limited to, the following examples:
- child pornography;
- illegal activity (i.e. how to build a bomb, hacking, “phreaking”, etc);
- hate-mongering (i.e. racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.);
- violence, obscene or vulgar language and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm;
- illegal substance;
- pharma products;
- adware, malware, viruses, fishing offers;
- creatives should not contain the words like "your sofware is outdated", "your device is infected", "viruses found" etc. No misleading ads, providing false info to the user;
- false or deceptive investment advice, and others;
2.2. Advertiser further acknowledges and accepts that Ad4pro Network may stop a Campaign in case Advertiser’s site include inappropriate content as described under section 2.1 above.
2.3. In order to ensure compliance with this section 2, Advertiser must notify Ad4pro Network in writing of any changes to the content on Advertiser’s site which could be deemed inappropriate content.
Refund will be made in the amount of unused funds. Amount must be calculated based off Ad4pro Network's reporting system.